Sunday, October 19, 2014

Grizzly's my name













Yo, Grizzly's my name, I have no shame
Eat green cheese for brekky, got no one to blame
Love Nickleback to bitsies and try gimply to gyrate
Eagerly awaiting for him and Avril to procreate

Yon rusty Ford Falcon is way past it's prime
But it beats being homeless when life turns on the dime
The loots in the trunk but the tank is bone dry
Just too lazy to siphon as the days dwindle by

The ex got the homestead and I got the dog
She fancied weeds bore hoeing not feed for the hog
My cup ranneth over as I left with my jeans
The dog he grew feeble way into his teens

Met Delilah a new squeeze not out for my money
She loved my Ford Falcon thought it sweeter than honey
And tough as a lion she drove it to ruin
Was not terribly trustworthy but not quite worth shewin'

She was always a wondrin' what I had in the trunk
The keys shot I told her, my ex vandaled with spunk
But mysteries and women they don't get along
And one day time passing the cops came along

The ex and Delilah had me somehow involved
In plowing with heifers and riddles unsolved
That trunk bore the solution to all of their pride
I had the cops chuckling when I unlocked it wide

They drove off ensconcing my secret 'twould heighten
The ex and Delilah became sisses in hope to enlighten
And I left that fair countryside in my Ford Falcon pride
As I tied a torch to the hogs tail and opened the pen wide

Yo, Grizzly's my name, I have no shame
Eat green cheese for brekky, got no one to blame
Love Nickleback to bitsies and try gimply to gyrate
I've not cut my hair Chad, untrustworthy women still rate


No comments :