Sunday, June 15, 2014

Persona 4) The reclusive scholar

We turn this post over to our compulsive reader, usually of big thick dusty volumes, in the discombobulated reality we regard as our nogginal ambiances. He does present more as a grouchy librarian, so we're not 110% on the gender issue, although there may be grouchy male librarians as well. However if we need some info on any given topic, she certainly knows where to find it. The problem is always with emancipation, however we have found she has a hankering for a good cigar.


Since they all bought me some Tiparillos I'll write a thing or two for them, but they can all keep guessing on the 'gender thing' because it's an irrelevant non issue. I mean I read, I study, if this body of ours has peculiarities of any sort I'm the last to know of it.

They call me reclusive but that's really silly. I just don't want to be bothered. If I'm in the middle of Russel's “Essays in Skepticism” and Ralph goody two shoes wants to know what some fifteen year old twit's latest blog with fifteen thousand hits is all about, well you must get the picture. Really. Who invented these contumelies? Every Joe, Dick, and Jane writes their two bits worth of ordure and then spends all day posting it on every social network that's currently fashionable. There's libraries out there in the big wide world people. Go. Take out a nice big thick book and read. And it's free. You won't have to remortgage your home for your i-phone bill. Your mind may become expanded beyond “Thet wash freakin awesummmm”.

This cigar is real good, so I'll say one more thing. I actually love you, all my bros. I don't mind your inquisitions, they're often rather intriguing. But if I'm in the middle of something, give me some time. And yes, keep those Tiparillos coming sweet dears.

No comments :